Screams have various emotional meanings. Screaming can be because if you feel angry, feel pain, fear, sadness, happiness, and of course, you can scream in a shocking situation. In general, when you scream, you’ll feel better. Yelling can help you to release stress. But in a dream world, it can have a different meaning.
Dreams of screaming can bring different meanings; this will vary according to your current situation and condition. These thoughts often become recurring dreams, especially if you are in times of stress or depression because of a problem. Whenever you dream of screaming, then you have to be careful. If you hear screams in the dream, it means that someone is trying to get your attention. Here are some screaming interpretations in dreams:
What does it mean to scream in a dream?
- If you dream that you heard someone you know shouting for help, this dream shows that some people close to you will get serious problems.
- If in a dream that you feel pain and then you scream, this symbolizes that you will escape from the people who make you worse in their eyes.
- When you hear someone scream from a distance, then this dream symbolizes slander. Someone will slander against you for being jealous of what you have.
- If you see someone screaming and insulting you in a dream, then this symbolizes that you will stay away from someone.
- If in a dream that you are screaming, this symbolizes that you are a weak person, so you allow yourself to be easily influenced by others.
- If in a dream that you are screaming for joy, this shows that you are a person who likes to show off what you have. You have to be careful that you will be considered a snob.
- If you dream that you cannot shout or speak, this dream symbolizes that you feel frustrated. This vision is usually a terrifying dream of all dreams because this thought can make you have a strange sensation in the body when you wake up from your sleep. Many people associate this feeling with evil spirits or ghosts.
- If you dream that you hear a shout, this dream symbolizes that you will soon experience many problems.
- If you dreamed of someone you do not know screams, this dream symbolizes that the person wants you to give him more attention and love.
Dreaming about shouts or screams relating to the distress of your own or someone else. Screaming in a dream can cause you to have health problems.