The torch is wood with flammable material. Before getting to know the electricity, people use torches as lighting devices at night. A dream with fire is a mysterious vision. What does the torch symbolize in a dream?
Dreams of the torch relate to the future. The presence of a flashlight in your sleep represents a new light in your life to guide you. It is an excellent opportunity for you to know your fears and luck better. According to the dream expert, the torch shows good chance to ward off evil omen. Therefore, people who believe in mysticism tend to have this dream.
Dreams with torches also represent your curiosity about the spirit, mystical, and paranormal worlds. Even so, some people who are not interested in magical powers can also have this dream. Someone who feels in darkness and looking for a way out, then that person also tends to dream of seeing a torch.
Dream with a torch associated with fire, one of the leading elements in life. The varied dream interpretation becomes a long list ahead of you. The flame and event in your sleep affect the meaning you will get. Here are some definitions when you find a torch in your strange dream.
What does it mean to dream of carrying a torch?
- When you carry a torch, this dream signifies that you are a person who believes in paranormal and life after death. You believe in everything related to the spirit.
- When you turned on the torch, this dream shows moments of luck and success. But when you couldn’t do that, then this is a bad sign, you will suffer material loss. The mistakes of others will also hurt you and that you have serious consequences.
- When you burned some torches, this dream shows that you will do something for the sake of the family because it will give good results. It is an excellent time to do the job and make a profit.
- When people chase you with torches in their hands, this dream shows that you are afraid to face the inevitable problem. You try to run away from something, you think something bad will happen, and you try to avoid it by all means.
- When you want to light a torch, but it does not light up, this