The dream of robbery is something scary. The robber is not just picking up your stuff, but it might also hurt you. But if this only happens in a dream, you can still breathe a sigh of relief. Even so, robbery in your sleep is also a symbol of a nightmare.
Dream about lost goods can be scary to you. Of course, you don’t want to miss stuff. What if you lose the assets in a dream, it may be stolen or robbed? Sometimes the meaning of a dream is the opposite of the dream itself. For more detail, the following describes the meaning of robber and thief.
If you dream of being robbed, it means you will lose a good friend.
The dream of stealing happens to a confident person, whereas a stolen dream occurs in vulnerable people and the harm that occurs is an emotional or material crisis. The thought that you were being robbed can be interpreted as your fear of trickery or losing your property. There is a part of your life that you think is vulnerable to harm.
What does it mean when you dream about a robber?
1. When a robber was taking your money and goods, this dream symbolizes that someone is less happy, and then he will get avail but accused of stealing something.
2. If robbers loot your property, this also shows that you are very careless about the person you care about. It is not enough for you to only thank them but you must show respect for them.
3. While you see robbers looting someone you know, this dream indicates that you have hurt that person.
4. When you rob someone you love, this signifies repentance. You have done something that hurts other people’s feelings. Meanwhile, you don’t want your partner to know why you are constantly under pressure. Something has changed your life into a mess and you have to fix it.
5. If you dreamed of seeing many robbers gathering but they unable to take the money, this dream symbolizes illness nearly to death, but then recover again.
6. When you saw in a dream that a robber was taking something, this vision symbolizes lying.
7. If a robber was taking your stuff, this symbolizes disaster for you or your …