Although in real life we usually bite to assimilate food, in a dream world you should know that biting or being bitten has different interpretations. Dream, though mysterious, will help you to understand something in your life.
Some dream experts say that dreaming about being bitten means you are vulnerable to someone who hurts your feelings. If you have a problem with your family or the nearest person around you, you may be more vulnerable to get the idea that they bite you. On the other hand, if you bite something, then it gives you an idea that you feel familiar with the person you desire. Here’s the meaning of a dream to bite or being bitten in your sleep:
Dream of biting or being bitten
- When someone bit you, this dream symbolizes that someone close to you can hurt you.
- When you bite someone in a dream, this signifies your wild instinct.
- When you bite something, this dream shows that you are back to your childhood. If you like to bit something in childhood, then you can easily have this dream.
- When you bit someone with pleasure, this dream symbolizes that you will be happy. When you did not like it, then it shows hatred.
- When someone you know bites you, then that person will give you a problem.
- When someone you do not know bites you, this dream also symbolizes bad luck.
- When you bit someone to bleed, this dream symbolizes that you like that person.
- When you bit someone’s hand, this dream signifies the sadness in your life.
- When you bit your nails in a dream, it shows something that makes you anxious and mentally nervous.
- When animals such as dogs, wolves, cats, crocodiles, and snakes bite you, this dream symbolizes the many difficulties you must overcome.
- When you bite someone’s neck, this dream shows that you want to leave a deep impression on the physical level of the people you love.
What about your dream last night? Did you bite someone? You can also leave comments to describe your dreams.