At school or university and elsewhere, exams are part of our daily lives. Dreaming of examination is a common dream for everyone. Facing a test in a dream is usually not a fun dream that we can get. Usually this is accompanied by feelings of sadness and frustration. Depending on the details of your dreams, exam dreams can turn into nightmares.
Exam is a stressful activity. Dreaming about tests usually relates to lack of confidence and inferiority. Examination is also your fear against the judgment on you. Many students at school have this dream, even though adults also dream. Students have this dream because of their sadness on the final exam, adults dreaming of exams as they think about certain aspects of their lives.
What does it mean to dream about exams?
Some cultures claim that the exam dream comes from people with low self-esteem. If you are an adult and you have a dream postpone exams showed the stress and distress before seeing real results in the future. Dreams delaying exams reflect sadness. You consider all the possibilities that can make you make a bad note on your exam. You want to anticipate and visualize the important days so you do not make mistakes.
- Exam dream often show an unreasonable fear of failure or disapproval of others. This dream usually happens when someone feels evaluated or judged by others.
- Dreaming of your test results is rejected symbolizes that you feel unapproved by those around you. You are not ready to solve the problem you are experiencing.
- Dream of facing exams without learning is usually synonymous with a lack of confidence in your ability to face the challenges of everyday life.
- If you do not know the answer to an exam is usually linked to ignorance of what to do in certain situations. You should analyze the problems you face to find the answers you need most.
- Passing the test in a dream is a symbol of trust and gratitude. You feel ready and have a business right.
- The blank exam paper symbolizes that you are facing a conflict that you do not know how to resolve it.
Dreams about testing and evaluation are very common in children and adolescents. They face extreme stress and anxiety situations, and may even become recurring dreams. If this is your case, then do not worry, because this is the most common thing. Take a break to reflect on yourself.