- Crocodiles in dream, it means your best friends will not feel safe.
- Crocodiles pull you into water and you die in the water, meaning vices.
- Dream to pull crocodile ashore, means you win over your opponent.
- Dream of getting crocodile meat, skin, bones, means money.
- Leech in a dream, means greedy enemy.
- Leeches get into your throat, it means that there is an enemy in your family.
- Dream of seeing some leeches gathered in your body and sucking your blood, means your money reduced.
- Dream of seeing a leech attached to your body and then you take it off, means avoid trouble.
- Dream of getting frog, means good friends.
- Dream to see a lot of frogs, means god’s punishment.
- Meat a frog in a dream, it means something useful.
- Dream to speak with frogs, means getting a favor.
- Dream to find turtles, means friends with intelligent people and do not like the worldly life.
- Turtle meat, means science.
- Big fish means good fortune and small fish means trouble.
- Dream of hunting small fish, means money with lousy way.
- Dream of getting poisonous fish, it means a fight with your family.
- Dream of getting small fish and eat it, means pleasant thoughts.
- Dream of grilling whale, means spending money.
- Dream to see a whale opens its mouth wide, means prison.
- Dream to see two whales in the pool or in a place, it means friendship.
- Dream of finding pearl in the belly of the fish, meaning is blessed.
- Dream to open the belly of the fish and find a ring in it, means you will get a high position and power.
- Dream about fish out of your mouth, means speak unreasonable, sadness.
- Dream about fish out of your anus, meaning is not good.
- Dream to see the fish in a hot place, means a disrepute or disease.
- Dream to see the fish in a cool place, it means good.
- There is a fish in the belly of the fish, means get married.
- Dream of eating salted fish, means trouble.
- Dream of hunting fish in the sea, means gets pleasure.
- Dream of selling fish, means getting something good and useful for you and for your family.